Quest is a foundation which aims to improve the quality of education of the study programmes of the Faculty of Economics & Business. One of the main channels through which it tries to do this is by facilitating the faculty’s student representatives.
Quest’s main goals are to make our faculty’s study programmes as prestigious as possible and to improve to contact between the faculty and the students. After receiving the AACSB and EQUUS accreditations, our faculty already belongs to the top 1% best Business Schools worldwide. However, there are always things that can be improved. By pursuing the previously mentioned goals, Quest hopes to help to raise the faculty to an even higher level.
Quest’s key responsibilities include:
- The link between the students and the faculty
- Recruiting and coordinating the Year Representation (YR)
- Recruit the Programme Committees members (PC)
The following tasks also belong to the activities of Quest:
- Front office to students regarding complaints and questions
- Lecturer of the Year Award
- Editors of Nestor Newsfeed
- Advise the faculty about education issues whenever they want to hear the students opinion
- Providing midterm evaluations for lecturers (optional)
Since it is the students who follow the study programmes and therefore have thorough knowledge about what could be improved, the student representatives are seen as very important to the quality of the faculty. Quest guides and assists several governing bodies and works together with the student member of the faculty board.
By organising Year Representative meetings and Programme Committees, the faculty are provided with direct input. However, if you are not a member of one of these bodies, you can still help improve your studies and the faculty by contacting Quest or the YRs of your programme directly.